Thursday 24 November 2011

Sometimes you just need to begin

I'm slowly clearing the clutter from my life. I've donated some bits and pieces to charity and am in the process of ebaying the other 'stuff' and yet I still get the feeling that i'm not really getting anywhere. I'm still feeling stuck. I'm off work at the moment having being diagnosed with labyrinthitis and i'm aware of the general untidiness around me. It feels like a mammoth task to tackle, especially when you're feeling off balance, but I just need to remind myself that if I deal with a tiny bit at the time then I will get there - sometimes you just need to begin. So that's what I will do, today I will declutter the living room table, i'll take the books and magazines and return them to their shelves, recycling what I no longer need, and in the process of decluttering i'll feel a teeny bit happier within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment