Thursday 1 December 2011

Photo Reflections Day 1

This is my little buddy Jasper aka the stray who came to stay. My first encounter with him was as a rather timid furball who was sat on the doorstep of our house before we bought it. The house was uninhabited at the time and as we approached he scurried away. I never saw him again until about 6 months later when we'd moved into the house and he started to show up begging for food. He gradually grew in confidence enough to let me stroke him while he ate and I was horrified to discover that beneath the fur he was flesh and bone. I've never really liked cats but I instantly made the decision, against my partners wishes, to take him in and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love him to bits and he's been a fantastic buddy to me over the years, I wouldn't swap him for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment