Monday 5 December 2011

Photo Reflections Day 5

I love my driftwood clock. I bought it when I was on holiday in Cornwall and it really was love at first sight. It's made by a local artist called Dom Harvey, you can see some of his work here. This clock was one of the first really colourful things I bought for my home and since then i've started to introduce more colour into my life. My funky sweet table was inspired by it.

I've been conscious of time today, the day seems to have passed me by quickly as i've tried to get through my to-do list. I'm off work at the moment with labyrinthitis though i'm due to go back on Wednesday, so i've been trying to use my time wisely by getting a few jobs done. I've done quite a bit but it's surprised me how time, when you're ill and unable to do anything, ticks by ever so slowly, and yet when you're back on your feet time slips away oh so quickly. So this evening I'm going to try and savour what's left of the day and be conscious of every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment